jueves, 20 de junio de 2013

My Favourite Restaurant

Hi my dear blogger! 
How are you? I am fine but i  am sick, i have pharyngitis :c
Today i will tell you about my favourite restaurant and this is "La Piccola Italia" is a restaurant the italian food and the plate is very big and very delicious in addition this restaurant have a big variety of beverage, cocktail, dessert and have grill for enjoy in family. I love the  pasta and my favourite plate in this place is the lasagne ñaaamiiiñamiii i can eat many lasagne!!.
This restaurant it is in many places for example, in the street Alameda, in Bellavista, Reñaca, Quilicura, Providencia, Amunategui, Mall Plaza Vespucio and Mall Plaza Oeste. 
The price for each plate is not very expensive for example my favourite plate have a cost $3990. 
I like to go in this place with my family and i would like to go with my boyfriend. The website of this place is
http://www.piccolaitalia.cl/index.php  
Well guys i hope you visit this wonderfull place.
And i see you soon 
Byeee Guys!

4 comentarios:

  1. Manee I hate this restaurant because when I go to Piccola Italia I eat a lot :/. Regards for you

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love the lasagna of Piccola Italia! ñam ñam!
    Regards Vane!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi mane :D
    I´ve heard about that restaurant, actually, I´ve always saw it when I travelled at bus to La Serena :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi MANE!!! oh my god, I LOVE the italian cuisine are my favorite in the world ! kjwaawkj and especially I love the lasagna ajwkawjk
    REGARDS!

    ResponderBorrar