lunes, 17 de junio de 2013

Anthony Hopkins






Hi dears blogger
How are you?? I am fine but long ago time that I dont write in my blog. 

this time i will tell you about who i would like to meet ??

Well I would like too meet to the actor Anthony Hopkins, mmm.. i like too meet because he is a very good actor for me, he is very famous actor he star in a famous film called The silcen of the lambs he leading role to Dr. Hannibal Lecter and in many other films for example: Drácula de Bram Stoker, Passion Legends, The mask of Zorro, Meet Joe Black?, Hannibal, Red Dragon, etc. I really like this actor, all yours character or role in the film is excellent, for me is a completed actor.

I would like talk to him o better i would like ask to him How you manage to make each character so well?. I would like tell him the good actor and that he is my favourite person in my life. I would really like see him in accion, for example, practicing a dialogue or recording a scene wooow would be great for me!
This actor a received very awards for good actor and he received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Well guys i hope you are fine 
i see you soon dear blogger :)
byeee!!!





6 comentarios:

  1. Hiii :D I´ve heard a lot of about him :) he is a great actor, xD although I´ve never see Hannibal because I´m very fearful :(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hello..!!!
    I think that Anthony are a master, is very talented and I like many of his movies.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello Mane, I don't like to see movies, but Anthony Hopkins is a cool actor, his films are great.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. hello my dear friend! Anthony Hopkins is a very good actor is a very good choice to meet! regards for you i will see you some day! XD

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Mane!!
    Anthony Hopkins is a great actor. I like so much the movie: Meet Joe Black? and Hannibal achievement scare jaja.
    Regards

    ResponderBorrar