miércoles, 15 de mayo de 2013

London

Hi my dear friends!
how are you??... I am fine but I have very very cold! :C
Today I talk about London! woooww is a great topic!! I will like visit the PALACE OF WESTMINSTER in London.
This place is located on the bank of river Tamesis, in the city of westminster. To enter this place coast  £16,50 adult and child £7. 
In this place do cant see and tour the cameras Westminster Hall, the Queen’s Robbing Room, the Royal Gallery, the Peer’s Lobby, the Central Lobby, the Member’s Lobby and St. Stephens Hall.



I will like visit this place because London is a magic place, and forever I dream visit a  castle and this place is a castle very very old... from medieval time!   At present the palace is occupied by the parliament and royal ceremonies with Queen Elizabeth II, is very interesting visit the place where people have been so important and see the room the old Kings and Queens.

Well guys this is all :) I hope you are fine!! I se you the next week Byeeee!!!

3 comentarios: