viernes, 13 de diciembre de 2013


 Hello Bloggers! How are you?? I hope you fine … I feel pain because my father be in the Hospital :C and today I go to see him!

Guys today i will talk about my plans for this summer!. When this semestre over!  My first activity of the summer will be sleep so much! Ajajaj i really need sleep and relax, but for release my tensión and my stress i will play  a dance game with my sister or my mother, in addition i will share with my family. But my principal plan is travel in Febraury with my boyfriend,  my  father in law, my mother in law and my brother in law.

 We will go to “Curacuatin” and “Manzanar”, this place be in Temuco, in the south of chile, i dont know this place but they tell me that this place is wonderfull and beautifull i really want know this place.   I will do go for a walk and admire the beautifull landscape, enjoy the calm and rest!... ahhh in addition i will eat a lot  delicius food  jajajaj i will be a fat person jajajaj!

I will go this place because my boyfriend and his family invite to me and i say “yes” ajajaja i am feel very happy and motivate because i love know new places, and i like the family of the my boyfriend and i like so much the south if Chile!   
 

3 comentarios:

  1. jajajaja mane finally you put your post jajaj the place of the picture is so beatiful i hope that you can go manecilla =) regards for you i see you!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Mane :( I think a rest is totally necessary I hope that this summer be unforgettable for you.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Uy Mane hahahahaha
    In the next summer I don't see you, but I hope to a great summer.
    Bye! :D

    ResponderBorrar