viernes, 6 de diciembre de 2013

Hello dear bloggers!!
Today i cant go to classroom because i am feel very sick :C and i have sick leave buuu! but i hope feel better quickly! ... however how are you? i hope you fine :)

My best memory about this board game is that when i was a child, in my holidays in family in the Beach "Tabito", all nigth we played "Great Santiago" in family.  "Today i talk about a game a played as a child, but my memory is very fragile , i remember that my father taught me played "Checkers", and with my cousin all tima played with doll called "Barbie" ajajaja we had many doll and played all day :), in addition we played outdoor games for example: "hide and seek" or play tag. But my favourite game when i was a child, is a indoor game called "Great Santiago", this indoor game is very similar to game "Monopoly" but is only of Santiago. I remember that i learned it when i was 6 or 7 years old. Always played this indoor game with my father, my mother, my cousin or my uncle. I liked so much this game because, i loved the false money jajjaajaj and bought all the places in Santiago, jajaja i loved won the game! But it been many years since the last time I played, really i dont remember :c

the end ,,, ajajjaja is a joke this is my history and i hope you can enjoy this wekeend !!!


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario