viernes, 29 de noviembre de 2013


Un Probador de Videojuegos
Hi my dear bloggers! How are you? I hope you fine. Today I am very stress and i am die of tiredness :C  and tomorrow i will have a field of “Cuaternario” :C i cant rest :c buuuu!
Today i talk you about a work i would like have, really, is very difficult for me because i would like many Jobs jajajaja for example i would like work in a shop of clothes but very fashion!, in addition i would like work with a music band, travel for all the world  and enjoy with they … or  i would like work in a idyllic land for  enjoy this wonderfull land. But I would like work check the new videogame before of the premiere, this Jobs is konwn how  “Game Taster” but i would like this job  because  this job is exclusive  for  someone can check a new video game before of the premiere and examine the video game but the most important is that this job is very funny.
 The principal qualities is be a good playgame, be very fast for play and examine the some mistake in the graph of game. I think that i would be good this job, because i like so much the videogame and i love how the cutting edge technology  help to progress the graph of a videogame.   
One day i saw in the news programme a feature about this job and is not much known but this day i would like this job.

Okey guys this is my post, i really hope you enjoy ans rest this weekend   Regards!

6 comentarios:

  1. jajajaja dear mane your choice is so cool! game taster is one of the best work that you can do! i like it! regards i see you soon!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hahaha I would like that work too! But I think I could be blind in a short time :(
    see you!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Mane I would like to job in the clothes shop too, ín the future you and I could have our shop.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I always like to do that job, i think that is amazing. I love the videogames, and i love to play. Is perfect for me! Greetings Mane, i hope that your field of tomorrow will go good :D Byeee

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi
    Nice job! I hope that someday you can be a video taster
    See you!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. wowww I entertained would be a video game tester, you must be a very relaxed work, you'd be the first to play a famous game, that good luck!!

    ResponderBorrar