viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013


 Hi dear bloggers! How are you? I hope you fine. Today  i’m feel very happy because finally this wekeend I will be able rest, play, sleep very much and enjoy my wekeend jajajaja yheeii!
Today a talk you about a walk i would like to do again, but my memory is very fragile jajaja but i remember a walk in the year 2011, the walk went in San Bernardo, very  near the work of my father. This walk, is a tipic walk end of year for the work of my father, but, my family never went this walk before, but in the year 2011, we went y we enjoyed that a good evening. I really enjoyed this walk, because we spoke all the evening, we played,  we ate very food for example, we ate pasty, ice cream, we drank beer and soft drink ; we sleep and relax all day in family!. In addition, during the day, show up the “Papa Noel” with many gift! Jajaja my sister  and the other child was crazy about the gift.
I really would like to do it again this walk because i want and need stay all day with my father, my mother and my sister, i need relax and forget all the problems and responsibility of the university only for one day! I really need!! Because i very stress jajaja  and i would like revive this beautifull moment with my family.  
Guys! I hope you enjoy my post and i hope you enjoy this weekend J 
I see you in the next class Bye!

4 comentarios:

  1. Hello mane! i thing the same of you! i need a moment to forget all the work and test of the U! and this walks is excelent for we can disconnet! kisses i see you soon mane!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Mane I think that university is the worst in the universe, we need us only one day to share with our families jajajja or only one day to rest.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Those simple but unforgettable days are amazing! :)
    see you!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Mane:

    San Bernardo city is so cool hahahahaha, when I was I child always went to this place. I miss those moments :c
    Although I've never by activities of work , but is beautiful this city I must admit hahahahahha
    Careful Mane!

    ResponderBorrar