viernes, 15 de noviembre de 2013


Hello dear bloggers!! How are you?? I hope you fine because today is friday!  Today i feel  a little make sick :C and very tired because tomorrow i have work in the field, in the course “Cuaternario”, but I hope you  enjoy this weekend for me

This day i talk you about a game   that i enjoy in my free time. When i have a free time, i enjoy played in the games consoles called Xbox 360, this games consoles have a special system, because have a sensor that can see all your body in the screen of televisión.  I really like play in the game console because i can enjoy, dance, jump and when i played with my sister or my mother, we laugh and always dance!. In addition  i like this game for you can dance music the some age.

In my house have five games for the games console, and all be to dance!!. Have games the Zumba, Just Dance but my  favourite game is the “Dance Central 3”. This game is very entertaining  because  you have to dance music of different era, for example music  of the year 80’ , 90’ and of the at present. In addition in the game you belong to a secret agency called “Central DCI”, where you have save to other dancer crew  that be capture in other era because the  Dr. Tan ( evil charácter) have dominate the world! Jajjaaj is very funny .

 You can  played alone or in couple and you have  played in mode "Crew Throwdown".  You can see the video of the game here:      
 
This only guys! i see you the next class :) Regards!

5 comentarios:

  1. Mane your topic is fantastic, my hobby is dance, I think that we must dance someday.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Mane! i also like to play dance games at Xbox or Arcade. My favorite dance game is Pump It Up, a game for Arcades. I like the music of that game jajajajja

    kisses!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. maneee! your game is very funny you have to teach me to dance in the real life and the game also! jajajaj regards for you!! =)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Mane, in this moment I think in the Xbox 360 and I feel so tired, but I would like play with the Xbox, obviously I would dance with the Backstreet Boys hahahahaha
    Careful and UP HEARTS (?

    ResponderBorrar