viernes, 8 de noviembre de 2013

The Future


Hi dear friends bloggers!! How are you? I hope you fine, because is Friday Friday (!! Jajaaja  good guys today i will talk you about the future! This topic is interesting, because the future is very uncertain, the life change in any moment. But  today i talk where o what I will be doing in 10 years time!
For me is very  difficult talk about the future, but i think i will be in my country, Chile, but living in the south of Chile, maybe in Puerto Montt  or in the  mountain of Temuco and i would like have a beautifull house.  I would like to be a great Geographer, i will have a good work  and a generouse salary. I would like share my life with my partner  and live with my partner  but i will like keep in touch with my family and  seen  them constantly.
I belive that i will  achieved my own house, my profession complete, maybe have my first car and i would like travel to other countries, for example, Brazil, Francia and England.
I think that in the future, the world will be many different, i think that in the future only exist enourmus building,  the cars flaying because the Street is inssuficient  for many cars or in the future the computer and  mobile phone will be only digital, but  i would like that exist many parks for enjoy of the nature. I would like that in the future don't exist the war and the poverty over!!

Well guys, i hope you enjoy this weekend and see  you in the next class or in the future jajaja xDBye!     

2 comentarios:

  1. Mane with the blog I realize that Belén, you and I doesn´t want anything jajajajja. We can travel together to Europe and we´ll be happy visit all beautiful places there are in this continent.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. mane i don't know that you want to live in south of chile like Belen! maibe you can live together is not bad idea! Regards for you i see you!

    ResponderBorrar