viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2013

Fiestas Patrias Celebration


Hi dear  bloggers  How are you???
Today I am very fine  because today  start my holidays for the celebrate the homeland festivity eheheh!!!
Well today i talk about my favourite homeland festivity
I remember when i was a child, I and my family celebrated  this festivity in the house of my grandfather,  I was with my mother, my father, my grandmather, my grandfather, my  uncle and my cousin.
We made big roast, ate  meet, longaniza, salad, very pie and the adult drinked wine, beer and liquor but the child only drinked  soda. Besides i and my cousin  only played  for all the house or danced and i very liked  leave with my father a the square to raise volantin, he taught every year . I was very happy in this celebration, because was a tradition family, this a sacred celebration and sometimes i missed this party because year after my grandfather dead of cáncer and the family changed. But in the present i celebrated in my home with my parents, my grandmother, my little sister and dear friends.
 
Well guys i hope you enjoy this week the holidays and dont forget  share with the family and the good friend. I see you soon byee!!   
 

2 comentarios:

  1. Maneee is fantastic celebrate with the family, I hope this year you are fine!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. mane the empanadas that you update in this picture is seem delicious i want to eat i have hungry of empanadas!!!!! jajajaja i see you friend regards!

    ResponderBorrar