viernes, 6 de septiembre de 2013

My Favourite Music


Hi dear and new classmates!!
How  are you??? I´m fine! 
In this year i hope learning more about english and be better.
Today i would like talk about my favorite music.
I very like listen to music, i enjoy with the music, i rela, i like dance with the music, i feel full of life  and i enjoy signer my favourite  songs.  
 Well.... when i was a child i liked band such as mago de oz, linkin park, placebo and i liked listen music for the age of 80´ and 90´ such as guns and roses, bon jovi,  oasis, Sara Mackland, Dido, REM, etc.
But with the years my taste to change, at present i like listen to band or artist such as David Guetta, Los Fabulosos Cadillacs, Marc Anthony, Lenny Kravitz, Red Hot Chillipeppers, Backstreet boys  and i listen to chilean music for example, los bunkers, La ley,  De salón, etc.
Is incredible as i change my like for the music but sometimes is really cool back to listened the music that i was like is as come back to the past.
Well this is my post, i hope you fine and i hope that you like my post. I see you the next week. 

Lucky!!!!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario