martes, 9 de abril de 2013


Hiii my ciber friends!!!
How are you??  I hope you fine… Today I will tell you  about my ambition.  
In the future I will like make many thing.   I will really like is travel and meet all south of Chile and have my house in the south of Chile,  a big house with the big garden for rest  and enjoy the day.  But first I will like finish my career,  finish all my course and I will like to be geographer.
I will like achieve this ambition because is my dream from child,  forever a liked my country ( Chile) but I don’t meet all places and city from the south of Chile, the beatifull forest and have my  house and in the future share my life with my boyfriend.
 My ambition was inspired for my family, because from child I travel   the holidays to Temuco and I liked so much the forest,  the field,  the wind, the climate, the people is loving,  etc.  This all I motivate my ambition.
Well…. I will like get my ambition because  mean  very much for my, is  get my dreams  and objective for my live, is fight for my happiness.

 
Uff, I hope get my ambition  and  I will fight for this! J
I´ll see you later guys!!
Kisses

3 comentarios:

  1. i love you Mane, marry me please. I promise to be a good husband and the best father ever :D

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. leave my girlfriend alone or I'll kick your fucking ass until you become gay

      Borrar
  2. Your ambition is very tender, I hope that fulfill all and have a nice house in southern Chile to visit you to see some :D

    ResponderBorrar