martes, 30 de abril de 2013

The Beach

Hi Dear Blogger :)
 
How are you? I hope you fine :) ... Today I will tell you about the beach.
I am Chilean, my country is very exntens and  lenght. This country  is sorround for a lot beach.
I like beach but no more, because in the summer be a lot people and  much noise, I´m not listen to sea and i dont like sunbathe.
Since I was child, i know the beach called "El Tabito", his beach be in the coast central of Chile,  in the V Region. Is a little beach but very visited.
This beach be near to other beach, example: beach El Tabo, beach San Sebastian, beach el Quisco, Beach Cartagena and some kilometre more there is beach Algarrobo, etc.
I dont go a lot time in the beach El Tabito, but my grand mother go always summer.
When i go to the beach i like walk for the beach, read a good book in seashore the beach o play in the beach. And in the night in family go to gamepark.
I like this beach because my grand mother have a house in "el tabito", and this place is very calm and the beach is little and i loved listen to ocean.     
And You a like the beach??
I hope you like this post :)
See you soon guays!!!!
 

2 comentarios:

  1. Mane when I was little i went to El Tabito, but now I go to Algarrobo, Kisses for you!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hi!Mane i´ve never been the El tabito, so lonely i know El Tabo. maybe that is why so quiet :)

    ResponderBorrar