martes, 23 de abril de 2013

The last film!

Hi guys !!!  How are you????  I hope you fine
I am happy! because this week a will tell you about the last film i saw in the cinema :D
mmm.. the last film i saw in the cinema is called "THE HOBBIT"  is a fantastic novel and  written by the British John Ronald Reuel Tolkien.
This movie is part of the series  the movies " THE LORD OF THE RINGS", is part of the first history, and then is the lord of the rings.
This movie i saw in december (2012)  in the Cine Hoyst in Puente alto. I went wiht my family, my Father, my Mather and my sister and we saw in the night, it at 21:00 pm and over to 24:00 pm, is length.

I like this film because i saw the first trilogy "the lord of the rings" and is a fantastic history, with characters as wizards, elves, dwarves, monsters, hobbits, etc. I love mythical stories with magical worlds and the main history. But the movie "THE HOBBIT" relate about  beginning the adventure, explains how the ring arrives to Bilbo Bolson and the history the kingdom of the dwarves. 
My Mother is a fanatic this movies, always saw.

Guys I recommend this movie!!  if you like the mythical  history with very characters and the movies very length, THIS IS YOUR MOVIE !!!!!    








I´ll see you later guys!!!!
byeeeee!!!

 

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi dear mane! kjawawkjawkj this movie is awesome!
    >< i really like! i love epic movies jijiji and i love Bilbo Baggins <3 see you! c:

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I neither saw this movie, and is My movie, Is like me, like a Hobby :B jajajajjajajajaja
    Regards mane c:

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Manee! I have never seen this movie,I hope to see, I think that is a good movie.kisses

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Vane :) The last movie that I´ve watched at the cinema it was "the Hobbit", although i´m not a big fan of that saga xD

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi Maneee!
    I love Bolson and the trilogy "The Lord of the Rings" Still do not see this film, but i hope see this movie soon.
    Regards!!

    ResponderBorrar