jueves, 10 de octubre de 2013

Special meal




Hi my classmantes bloggers!
How are you??? I'm fine but i am very tired... I hope you are well because today i talk about a beautiful topic, i talk about a special meal.
For me is very difficult remember, but i remember a New Year dinner. For years ago all my family  was coupled in the house of my grandmother ( the mother of my mother) to celebrate a New Year, in this celebration i werw with my parents, my uncle, my aunt,  my cousin, my two grandmother, but this celebration was the last where were my grandfather and my greatgrandmother, then it was very important for me.
I remember that we ate chicken baked and variety of salad with a good wine. Well this celebration was important for me because i could enjoy for the last time all my family gathered, we danced, celebrated and we shared and remembered many history about the family. 
I miss this celebration with all my family but when my grandfather and my greatgrandmother died :C nothing was ever the same :C is a history very sad, but this is my favourite meal in my life!
I hope you enjoy this wekeend!!!!
Regards and i see you the next week!!
bye!

3 comentarios:

  1. Mane I remember a new year dinner with my family too, and is important for me because was the last dinner with all my family, you had a beautiful dinner with your grandmother and grandfather.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Mane is so beautiful you history, but you have a wonderful remeber of your family, is very important..
    Regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Dear mane is so special that you can remenber to your grandfather in a beatiful family dinner! moment like this you have not to forget it never! Regards !!!

    ResponderBorrar