viernes, 4 de octubre de 2013

Beach "El Tabito"

Hi dear Bloggers :)
How are you?? I hope you fine. This week i talk about the beach "El Tabito".
Well my grandmother  from many years have a house in the coast of Chile, this place is  called "El Tabito",this place is located in the province San Antonio, in the región of Valparaíso.
This place is Little, and the house is found in the hill.  I went this place from the 2010, but when a was a child, i went all my holidays.    
I went with my parents, my grandmother and my sister. In this place I did play with my sister, i went to the beach, I swam in the ocean but my sister felt fear for the beach :C .
I remember this visit because my parents dont enjoy the holidays for yours job but this summer they enjoyed yours holidays with my grandmother, my sister and me. In addition i was very happy that summer, in the night we went to "El Tabo" or "Algarrobo" to visit the funfair, ate churros and bought craftsmanship . In occacion we visited to my uncle, but his house located in "El Tabo" is very near from the house of my grandmother :).
Well Guys i hope you visit the beach "El Tabito" is a Little place but the coast is beautiful and very relax :)
Enjoy this weekend and I see you the next week !!! Bye!!!

2 comentarios:

  1. :D The little places are so warm!
    Most of all when you stay with your family!
    See you!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Mane when I was child I was in holiday to Tabito. I stayed 3 months in this places, is a beautiful place.

    ResponderBorrar